Warwick Car Accident Attorneys
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident because of someone else’s carelessness, you may be entitled to financial compensation from the responsible party. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini are ready to get you the compensation you deserve.
When an irresponsible driver makes careless driving decisions, it can end in tragedy. It can leave you with expensive medical bills, annoying calls from insurance companies, and debilitating injuries. You deserve to get compensation from the negligent drivers that have caused your injuries.
The experienced Warwick car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. are ready to evaluate your case and provide the legal help and information you need to win your case. Contact us today at (401) 352-5271 to learn more about your rights and how we can help you get the compensation you need.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
A car accident can have devastating effects on its victims. You could be left with severe injuries, medical bills, extensive property damage, and pain and suffering. You should not have to pay out of pocket for the costs of an accident that was not your fault. The person who caused the accident should be held responsible for their carelessness or negligence, and an injury attorney can help you do just that.
Car accident lawyers understand the laws surrounding car accident liability and are experienced in handling car accident cases. They will inform you of your rights and fight to get your financial compensation, while you focus on recovering from your injuries. Enlisting the help of an attorney is the best thing you can do to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD.?
The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. were founded by Mr. Ronald J. Resmini, one of Rhode Island’s Foremost Trial Attorneys. For over 50 years, he has been handling personal injury cases, including car accident cases. He has selected dedicated and experienced attorneys to serve clients that are injured by careless or negligent drivers.
The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. work tirelessly to get clients compensation to help with their injuries. We are knowledgeable and experienced in the field of personal injury. The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD.’s Warwick car accident attorneys understand how stressful it is to deal with painful injuries on top of annoying insurance companies and difficult drivers. That’s why the attorneys at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini work hard to get you the compensation you deserve, and why you don’t pay unless we win.
The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. also have a near-perfect rating on Google, along with amazing comments for the effective and compassionate service we provide our clients. Join the group of satisfied clients that have gotten compensation after a car accident. Call the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini and talk to a car accident lawyer today.
Cases We Handle
At the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD., we know that car accidents can happen at any time, anywhere, and for any reason, because we’ve seen it all. Some of the common cases we handle include:
- Distracted driving: Actions like texting, eating, talking on the phone, or changing the music while driving increases accident risk since the driver is not paying attention to other drivers on the road.
- Speeding: Exceeding speed limit signs gives drivers less time to brake in case of an emergency. The car may also be more difficult to operate if it is traveling at unsafe speeds.
- Reckless driving: When a driver is careless, drowsy, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they take a substantial risk that their reflexes will be slowed and cause them to not react quickly enough to avoid a car accident.
- Disobeying traffic signs: When a driver is not paying attention or chooses not to obey traffic signs like red lights or stop signs, it can disrupt the flow of traffic and lead to severe accidents.
- Unsafe lane changes: When a driver changes lanes without looking, they risk the possibility that there is a car in their blind spot. Taking a few seconds to make sure that there is no one around before making a lane change can be an invaluable way to prevent car accidents.
- Tailgating: When a driver chooses to tailgate the car in front of them, they risk being so close to the car that if there is any braking at all in traffic, they may not be able to stop in time.
- Road rage: Sometimes, drivers who experience road rage behave recklessly, like speeding, tailgating, or making unsafe lane changes. This behavior is very dangerous to other people on the road.
- Single-car accidents: As the name implies, a single-car accident involves only one car. A crash may occur as a result of another careless driver, a road defect, or an object in the road.
- Multiple-vehicle accidents: A multi-car accident involves more than two cars. These often occur at intersections, on the highway, when fast-moving vehicles are unable to avoid crashing into an accident in front of them, and in inclement weather, when drivers lose control on slippery roads.
- Rear-end collisions: When a car hits the vehicle in front of them, it’s called a rear-end collision. These usually occur because a driver failed to leave a safe distance between vehicles. While these accidents are common, they can result in severe injuries.
- Head-on collisions: These collisions occur when the front of two vehicles collide with each other. High speeds can make these deadly and cause catastrophic injuries.
- Vehicle rollover: This is when a vehicle tips onto its side or roof or rolls over completely. These are serious accidents that often result in severe injuries or fatalities.
- T-bone accidents: A T-bone results when the front of a car crashes into the side of another car, forming a “T.” You often see these accidents at intersections, when a driver attempts to speed through a traffic light or stop sign and crashes into another vehicle in their path.
- Sideswipe collision: These accidents happen when two vehicles are moving in the same direction, and one of the vehicles hits the side of the other one, sometimes forcing that car into the far lane, where it may crash into a third vehicle.
- Bicycle accident: When cars fail to look for bicycles or yield the right of way to them, a bike accident can occur, and given their lack of protection, it’s usually the bicyclist who pays the price. Head injuries and broken bones are common in bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accident: Pedestrians are extremely vulnerable to injuries in an accident with a motor vehicle. Drivers owe a duty of care to the pedestrians who are walking near them, and when they fail to take basic precautions, pedestrian fatalities may result.
- Hit-and-runs: These accidents occur when one of the drivers involved in an accident leaves the scene without checking on the other driver, providing their contact information, or waiting for the police to arrive. We’ll help you search for the driver, and we’ll explore all avenues for compensation.
- Driving under the influence: No one should ever get behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is careless and reckless behavior that puts themselves and anyone else in their path in serious danger. We’ll uphold your rights if you’re hurt by an impaired driver.
One very frustrating part of car accidents is that many of them could have been prevented. If a driver has been careless and then caused a car accident that has left you or a loved one with serious injuries, call the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. today for a free evaluation. You should not have to pay for the carelessness or negligence of another.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Every car accident is different, and the types of injuries that may result from a car accident can vary widely. Even an accident that seems minor at first, such as whiplash, can cause pain or discomfort for months or even years. Some accidents, unfortunately, result in severe, lifelong injuries.
Some of the most common types of injuries we see at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Laceration, cuts, and bruises, including road rash
- Head and neck injuries, including whiplash
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrist and hand injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Crush injuries
While car crashes may share common types of injuries, every accident is unique. We’ll provide you with the individual attention your case deserves, including helping you find the right doctors for your injuries, if needed. We’ll take on all of the legal legwork of your case so you can have the time you need to heal and recover.
Steps to Take Following Your Car Accident
After getting into a car accident, you may be injured, confused, and unsure of what to do next. It’s important to stay calm and try to take a few basic steps that will help keep you safe and also protect your right to compensation from the at-fault party.
- Call 911 or the police. Call emergency services if anyone is injured. The police will also create an accident report, which will provide important evidence for your case.
- Get the names, contact information, license number, and insurance information of anyone involved in the accident.
- Gather the name and phone number of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Document the accident scene. Take photos of the resting position of the vehicles, vehicle damage, skid marks, traffic lights or road signs, injuries, and anything else that may be relevant to your accident.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you don’t think you’re hurt, there are some types of injuries that may not show up right away. A doctor’s examination can prevent potential injuries from getting worse, and the medical records will help to support your claim.
- Contact a skilled car accident attorney to help you navigate your legal case.
While you focus on recovering, we will work to thoroughly investigate your accident and gather important evidence to prove fault, such as the accident report, damage report, the driver’s cell phone records, surveillance footage, traffic videos, and more.
Contact Us Today
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, the lawyers at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. are ready to help. Call the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini at (401) 352-5271 for a free consultation. Learn about your rights and take the first step to get the compensation you deserve and start recovering from your injuries.