Warwick Head-On Collision Attorneys
If you have been involved in a head-on collision in Warwick, you may be entitled to compensation if the other driver’s negligence caused your crash. These car accidents can result in severe and possibly catastrophic injuries and significant property damage. If you’ve been hurt, know that you’re not alone, and help is available to you.
The Warwick car accident lawyers of Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. have provided skilled and compassionate representation to those who’ve been hurt in our community for more than 50 years. Our lawyers have extensive experience handling head-on collision cases and are prepared to help you pursue fair compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
We offer a free consultation to all prospective clients, and when you hire us, you won’t owe us anything until we win your case. To speak with an experienced head-on collision attorney, call (401) 352-5271 now.
Do I Need a Head-On Collision Lawyer?
Head-on collisions are serious more often than not. When two cars collide coming from opposite directions, it is likely that extensive car damage and personal injury will result. In turn, both parties may be forced to pay for costly car repairs and medical procedures.
If someone else’s negligence has caused your head-on collision, you should not have to foot these bills. Using an in-depth knowledge of state and federal driving laws, an experienced head-on collision lawyer can help you pursue the compensation you need to recover during this difficult time. While monetary compensation can’t erase the accident from your memory, it can help you and your loved ones secure a more stable future.
In addition to helping you reach a fair settlement or file a lawsuit against the other party, a lawyer can help you deal with your own insurance provider. Although they are meant to protect you from unavoidable expenses, insurance companies often deny fair claims in the interest of saving money. In such a case, a lawyer can skillfully negotiate on your behalf to secure fair coverage for the accident.
Why Choose Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. to Handle My Case?
The personal injury lawyers at Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. dedicate themselves entirely to fighting for clients’ financial recovery. We are committed to providing compassionate service to everyone who walks through our doors, and we have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for past clients who have suffered injury.
Attorney Ronald Resmini has more than four decades of experience in personal injury law. He has been named on the prestigious Rhode Island “Super Lawyers” list and has received further accolades in recent years for his work. Furthermore, Resmini has selected a team of lawyers who are experienced and passionate about helping accident victims on the road to recovery.
At Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD., we also understand that the physical and emotional repercussions of a car accident are quite enough for our clients to handle. For this reason, we strive to be financially accessible to anyone who needs our assistance. Your initial consultation with a car accident lawyer will be free, and we won’t charge you for our work unless we win your case.
Types of Head-On Collision Cases We Handle
We are prepared to handle a range of head-on collision cases for injured clients. Here are some of the most common types of head-on collision cases that we see our clients facing:
- Drowsy driving accidents: Many head-on collisions involve a sleepy or fatigued driver. When someone becomes drowsy behind the wheel, they tend to struggle to focus on the road. They may even nod off for a moment. When this happens, that driver is likely to drift and potentially wind up in the wrong lane, thereby causing a head-on collision. In these cases, when one driver has acted negligently by driving while drowsy, the other driver may be eligible for compensation.
- Drunk driving accidents: In some head-on collisions, one of the drivers has been drinking or using drugs. Alcohol use impairs a driver’s judgment and perception, which can cause a driver to swerve or drift into oncoming traffic. A drunk driver may even black out and lose control of the wheel, leading to a head-on collision. If the other driver was drunk or on drugs at the time of the accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Distracted driving accidents: Other head-on collisions involve distracted driving. Whether a driver is texting, reaching to grab something from the back seat, or otherwise distracted, they are at a much-heightened risk of drifting or swerving into the wrong lane of traffic. The danger posed by distracted driving is why it is illegal, for example, to text and drive. If your accident involved a distracted driver, you may be eligible to receive compensation due to their negligence.
- Speeding/risky driving accidents: Speeding is always dangerous, and in some cases, it can play a role in a head-on collision. When this happens, the high-impact collision will cause even greater damage than if no one had been speeding. If you have been hurt in a head-on collision with a driver who was speeding or using other risky maneuvers, you may be entitled to compensation.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Your Head-On Collision
Head-on collisions often result in a long list of unforeseen expenses for all of the involved parties. From hospital bills to car repairs, you may have incurred a number of costs in the aftermath of the accident.
Fortunately, you may be eligible to receive compensation for the harm you have suffered. A car accident lawyer can help you fight for the compensation you deserve by demonstrating the other party’s fault in the accident. This could happen through an out-of-court settlement or, if necessary, in court.
Depending on your case, you may receive compensation for the following costs:
- Medical expenses, including future medical expenses
- Damage to your car or other property
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Lost wages, including PTO and sick days
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering, including mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Contact Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. Now
If you have been injured in a head-on collision, do not wait to pursue the compensation you deserve. The sooner you contact an attorney, the better your chances are of earning maximum compensation.
The car accident lawyers at Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. are ready to analyze your case now. To schedule your free consultation, call (401) 352-5271 today.