Warwick Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you have been a victim of a motorcycle accident, contact the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini for information on how you can get the compensation you deserve to help recover from your injuries.
Unfortunately, every year the number of motorcycle accidents in Rhode Island increases. Injuries caused to motorcyclists hit by normal-sized vehicles are severe and often deadly. Motorcyclists don’t have the protection that a regular car provides, so there is nothing to cushion or protect against the impact of an accident. Often, motorcyclists are thrown from their bikes and hit the concrete directly. The weight and size differences of the vehicles can greatly increase the severity of the injuries, with many accidents causing serious head injuries and broken bones, or even death.
If you have been a victim of a motorcycle accident because of a negligent, careless, or reckless driver, it is time to hold them accountable for your injuries. Contact the Warwick motorcycle accident lawyers of the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini at (401) 352-5271 to get started on your legal claim.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
If you do not know your rights when you’re deciding whether or not to take legal action, it can be difficult to determine what is your best option. Trying to represent yourself without legal knowledge can end disastrously if you overlook important details or fail to complete certain tasks properly.
Handling a legal claim is especially difficult while recovering from an accident. If you are dealing with injuries and pain, and stressed about your financial situation, adding the anxiety of a lawsuit to your plate won’t help.
Allowing an experienced motorcycle accident attorney to handle your lawsuit for you will put your mind at ease. While you focus on your recovery, they will investigate your accident, determine how much compensation to ask for, and deal with insurance agents and the opposition, so you don’t have to. You will likely receive a much larger payout when you hire a motorcycle accident attorney, with much less strain and stress for you.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini
Ronald J. Resmini has been a personal injury lawyer for over 50 years. The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini is a family owned and operated business that understands how important it is to be compassionate to our clients. We are experienced attorneys with knowledge in personal injury and motorcycle accident law in Rhode Island.
Contact the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini at (401) 352-5271 to talk to a knowledgeable attorney about your options today. Make sure you get the compensation you need to cover the costs that you have incurred. Experience, determination, and proven effectiveness make the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini the best choice when you have been injured in a motorcycle accident.
Cases We Handle
If there has been a motorcycle accident, the injuries are usually devastating to the victims. The recklessness or carelessness of a driver in a normal vehicle can cause a horrible accident that can leave many motorists injured. Motorcycle accidents can be caused in many ways including:
- Distracted driving: If a driver of a car was texting, talking on the phone, changing the music, eating, or otherwise distracted, they are more likely to cause an accident.
- Failure to check before lane changes: Because motorcycles are much smaller vehicles, they are hard to see and can be missed if they are in a blind spot. This is not an excuse for an accident. Drivers of normal vehicles should be even more vigilant for motorcycles because of the increased risk of serious injury.
- Speeding: Speeding makes it more difficult for drivers to brake in time to avoid hitting another vehicle. Speeding is especially dangerous behind unprotected motorcyclists.
- Tailgating: Following too close behind other vehicles is common when drivers are frustrated in traffic. But when it is done to a smaller vehicle like a motorcycle, it can be deadly. If a driver follows too closely and does not have time to break, it is a very real possibility that the driver of the normal-sized car runs over the motorcyclist.
- Failure to signal a lane change: If a driver does not see a motorcycle in their blind spot and also does not signal their lane change, there is little the motorcyclist can do to protect themselves, often resulting in accidents.
Sometimes, accidents might be caused for other reasons, including part malfunction and insufficient road maintenance. These cases can involve companies and governments, so they can be very complicated. Whatever the reason for your accident, a qualified motorcycle accident attorney can help you recover compensation for costs like:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Disability and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
The amount of compensation you can recover will depend on the details of your case. Get in contact with a motorcycle accident from the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini to discuss your particular case and path forward.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, call the motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini to schedule a free case evaluation. You do not have to settle for what the insurance companies are willing to give you. Let the motorcycle attorneys at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Take the first step in holding the negligent driver responsible for their actions. Call the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini at (401) 352-5271, fill out a contact form, or chat with us live to speak with a member of our team today.