Portsmouth Personal Injury Attorneys
When you’re seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your injury-related losses. Whether you’ve incurred significant financial costs from getting medical treatment for your injuries, or your life has been thrown into chaos because of your injuries, and you’re left dealing with the emotional and psychological repercussions, you can pursue compensation for your financial and mental suffering.
For your best chance at recovering your losses, you need an attorney who’s ready to go to bat for you. Obtaining the maximum compensation you might be entitled to can be an uphill battle. There’s no guarantee that you’ll be fairly compensated for your injuries without the skillful legal representation of an experienced personal injury attorney. The Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. has a wealth of litigation experience, more than four decades’ worth, and is dedicated to helping our clients get justice.
You don’t have to wait. Contact the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. right now to begin seeking compensation for your injuries. Call (401) 751-8855 to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys. We’ll discuss your case with you so we can determine what your best legal options are and how we might be able to help.
Reach out to Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. today. We’re experienced and ready to help resolve your case.
Our Practice Areas
At the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd., we pair our compassion and dedication to helping injured parties get justice with our decades of litigation and trial experience to pursue the most compensation possible for our clients. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, such as:
- Commercial truck accidents – If you’ve been injured in a crash with a commercial vehicle of any kind, your injuries are likely more serious than they would have been in a car-on-car collision. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you should be compensated for your injuries and losses.
- Product liability – As a consumer, you expect that the products you use are safe. Companies could be held liable for injuries you suffer as a result of using their dangerous products.
- Medical malpractice – Doctors take a Hippocratic Oath not to harm their patients. Unfortunately, when doctors are negligent in their practices, it can lead to serious harm and injury. A patient may be able to file a medical malpractice suit against the negligent medical professional who caused their injury.
- Pool accidents – Pool owners must ensure that their pool is safe and that the risk of accidents is minimized. Someone who is injured in a pool accident may be owed compensation if the pool owner is found liable for their injuries.
- Workplace accidents – Workplace injuries are common, especially in hazardous industries. If you suffered injuries due to hazardous conditions at your workplace, the property owner or other third parties could be held liable.
- Workers’ compensation – When you’re injured on the job, you have a right to be compensated for your medical bills and during the time that you’re unable to work because you’re recovering from your injuries. We can help you get the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- Construction accidents – Construction workers’ jobs are hazardous by nature. But if employers and contractors don’t maintain safe job site conditions and you’re injured as a result, they may be liable for compensating you.
- Bicycle accidents – Negligent individuals or companies could be liable for a cyclist’s injuries from an accident. If the accident was caused by faulty equipment or due to dangerous road conditions, a company or government entity could be liable. Otherwise, a negligent driver could be liable for compensating you if they caused your injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents – A negligent driver, bicycle manufacturing company, or government entity could be responsible for a motorcyclist’s injuries from a crash.
- Car accidents – The negligent actions of motorists, businesses, or government agencies could lead to serious car accident injuries. Any of these parties could owe you compensation for your injuries if their actions led to your harm.
- Truck accidents – Truck accidents can lead to some of the most severe injuries due to their great size and weight. A negligent truck driver’s employer could be liable for your injuries, or the truck manufacturer could be responsible if your injuries were due to a defective manufactured part.
- School bus accidents – It’s terrifying to imagine your child being hurt on a school bus, but these accidents do happen. If your child was injured in a school bus accident, the school bus driver, school bus manufacturer, or the public school district that owns and operates the bus could be liable for your child’s injuries.
- Boating accidents – If your boating accident injuries were due to a negligent boat operator, you can take action against them to recover your injury-related losses.
- Aviation accidents – Pilot negligence, improper maintenance, or airplane mechanical failure could lead to devastating aviation accidents. You may be owed compensation from the responsible parties, like the airline or the airplane parts manufacturer.
- Slip and fall accidents – You can pursue compensation from a property owner if you’re injured on their property due to a hazardous condition.
- Dog bite attacks – Vicious dog attacks often result in severe, long-term injuries. The dog’s owner may be responsible for the attack and may owe you compensation for your injuries.
Our auto accident injury clients have been injured in numerous types of auto accidents, such as rollover accidents and those caused by drugs or alcohol and distracted driving. Additionally, we handle bad faith insurance claims to help our clients fight back against unfair insurance claims decisions.
Inclusive of injuries suffered in the above types of accidents, the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. also represents those who have sustained the following injuries in accidents:
Our compassionate Portsmouth personal injury attorneys have represented the families of those killed in accidents that were the result of negligence in wrongful death claims. We also represent those belonging to one of our most vulnerable populations, the elderly, who are the victims of nursing home abuse.
Lastly, we’ve represented injured clients in various tort cases, including:
- Asbestos and other toxic substances/chemicals tort cases
- Mesothelioma tort cases
- Mesothelioma due to Asbestos exposure tort cases
- Bladder cancer caused by the Actos drug tort cases
Contact the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. for Help with Your Case Now
To pursue the compensation you deserve for injuries that were caused by someone else’s negligent actions, you need a personal injury attorney who’s equipped to handle your case. With the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd., you can rest assured that you’ll have a dedicated, highly skilled personal injury attorney who won’t stop fighting for you.
Call us now at (401) 751-8855, or reach out to us online to schedule a free consultation.