Warwick Rollover Accident Attorneys
The experienced Warwick car accident attorneys of Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. represent those who’ve been hurt in rollover accidents in our community. We have seen firsthand the devastation that a rollover accident can cause, and we are ready to stand up for you if someone else’s’ negligence caused your crash. Whether the at-fault party is another motorist, a vehicle manufacturer, or a municipal entity responsible for maintaining the road, we’ll be ready to help you get justice.
Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. will do everything in our power to get you the compensation you need during this difficult time. With more than four decades of experience in personal injury law, we are ready to put our skills to work on your behalf. To ensure that finances aren’t a barrier for you to receive the help you need, we won’t charge a fee unless we win your case.
We also provide a free consultation to all potential clients. To discuss your accident with a knowledgeable attorney, call (401) 352-5271 now.
Do I Need a Vehicle Rollover Attorney?
If you have been in a vehicle rollover accident that was someone else’s fault, an attorney can help you pursue recovery. Of course, financial compensation won’t undo the accident or the emotional harm it may have caused, but it could very well provide you with future stability and a new chance to heal.
A skilled vehicle rollover attorney will maximize your chances of receiving fair compensation. To secure the compensation you deserve, your lawyer will be prepared to negotiate out-of-court or file a lawsuit against at-fault parties. Furthermore, should you find that your insurance provider is resistant to providing adequate coverage for the accident, a lawyer can handle negotiations with the company.
Rollover cases can be complicated, and they require the attention of an experienced attorney. For example, many of these cases involve multiple parties – including another driver or the vehicle manufacturer – who could be found liable for the accident. An experienced personal injury lawyer will have the knowledge and resources necessary to thoroughly investigate the accident and determine fault. When you have an attorney who does that, you will be well-situated to pursue fair compensation through a settlement or a lawsuit.
Why Choose Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. to Handle My Case?
If you have suffered injury in a rollover accident, the personal injury attorneys at Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. are prepared to handle your case with skill and compassion. We use an approach that combines empathy for all clients with an aggressive pursuit of fair compensation. Our client reviews and case results speak to the success of this method: we have a near-perfect customer rating on Google, and we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for past clients.
In addition to having 50 years of experience in personal injury law, we have received a number of prestigious accolades for our work. Attorney Ronald Resmini has been named on the Rhode Island “Super Lawyers” list, which recognizes the top five percent of lawyers in the state. Partners Adam, Andrew, and Jason have been named on the “Rising Stars” list, which recognizes the top 2.5 percent of lawyers at their level in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Furthermore, to ensure that our services are available to all who need them, we work on a contingent-fee basis. This means that we only charge clients if and when we win their case. If we don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay us.
Who Is Liable in a Vehicle Rollover Accident?
If you have been involved in a vehicle rollover, you may be wondering who is financially responsible for the accident. This is an important question since it will determine how and from where you can pursue compensation for the costs you’ve incurred.
An experienced car accident lawyer will be able to investigate your accident to discover who is at fault for the rollover. Once fault has been determined, your lawyer can build a strong case for you to receive compensation from the liable party (or parties).
Here are some of the parties who may be held liable for a vehicle rollover accident:
- Another driver: Most vehicle rollovers follow an initial impact with another car. For instance, one car might side-swipe another into a curb or guardrail, thereby causing a rollover. If the driver in such a scenario was distracted, drunk, or otherwise acting negligently at the time of the accident, they could be held financially responsible.
- The car manufacturer: In many rollover incidents, part of the blame for injuries may lie in the design of the vehicle. For example, there are federal regulations that require cars to meet certain standards of roof strength. If the roof couldn’t withstand the force and collapsed in a rollover accident, resulting in preventable damage and injuries, the vehicle manufacturer may be held accountable.
- The tire manufacturer: Sometimes, a defective tire blow-out may be the culprit in a vehicle rollover. When tires blow out, drivers often lose control of the vehicle, which can ultimately lead to rollover accidents. If a blown-out tire is found to have been defective after a vehicle rollover, the tire manufacturer may be held responsible.
Securing Maximum Compensation for Your Accident
Following a vehicle rollover, you may be entitled to multiple forms of compensation. In order to pursue these different types of compensation, an experienced car accident lawyer will negotiate and litigate aggressively on your behalf.
Here are some of the costs and losses for which you may be compensated:
- Car repairs or replacement
- Present and future medical expenses
- Disability and rehabilitation expenses
- Lost wages, including sick days and PTO you had to use after the accident
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life or general quality of life
- Pain and suffering, including mental anguish
Contact Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. Today
If you have been hurt in a vehicle rollover, it is important to contact a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. The more time passes following your accident the more critical evidence may expire or disappear. By reaching out to a lawyer now, you will maximize your chances of securing fair compensation.
When it comes to pursuing compensation for the losses you have incurred, the personal injury lawyers at Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, LTD. will ensure that no stone is left unturned. Even if you are unsure of what the best route to recovery may be for you, we can talk you through your options for moving forward. Call (401) 352-5271 now to schedule a free consultation.