Top Auto Body Shops in Providence
Accidents happen every day, whether they are simple fender-benders, or more serious collisions. It is understandable that not everyone has a body shop on speed-dial, but it is essential to know the top shops in Providence, Rhode Island to know which shops have a reputation for quality and reliable service.
Because our experienced Providence car accident attorneys want to make sure that every member of our community knows where to turn in the event of an accident, we want to provide helpful information about the best auto body shops to turn to.
Whether you are involved in a fender bender or a more serious collision, it is important to have an auto body shop that you can trust to perform the repairs you need to get back out on the road. The following list highlights a few of the top body shops in the Providence area:
- State Auto Body (located at 380 Valley Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02908) is among only 10% of auto body shops that have earned a Gold Class designation. Their business has been serving customers since 1939. Their secret to staying in business for almost 80 years is their excellent work. They are proud to be a certified facility for over a dozen automobile manufacturers, including Honda, Acura, Fiat, Nissan, and Ford. They work with all auto insurance providers and can repair vehicles of any make and model. Contact them at (401) 331-8431.
- Providence Auto Body (located at 350 Silver Spring Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02904) offers hassle-free service and lifetime guarantees on their work. They are known as the shop with the most certifications, and they will handle your insurance claim from start to finish. One client especially appreciated the way they made sure to use only original factory parts in repairing his car, and another client remarked that they did an excellent job working with her insurance company. In 2016, they received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List. To contact them, call (401) 861-2211.
- Carr’s Garage Inc. (located at 396 Broad Street, Cumberland, Rhode Island 02864) is an auto body shop with excellent customer reviews. Many clients have raved about their commitment to go above and beyond in their customer service, from filling the cars with gas to detailing their interiors. Most customers highly recommend their services and would go there again. To contact them, call (401) 725-5261.
- Dean Auto and Collision Center (located at 700 N. Main Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02904) is a highly rated auto body shop that offers a full range of services, including handling insurance claims, repairing damaged vehicles, and providing preventative services to maintain your vehicle in its peak condition. Customers appreciate their friendly and professional employees who take the time to explain and answer questions. They can be reached at (401) 421-4700.
- Rego’s Auto Body (located at 300 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, Rhode Island 02908) has been serving clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts since 1989. As a family-owned business, they pride themselves on their personalized customer service that makes each customer feel like family. They are well versed in negotiating with insurance companies and can handle your insurance claim from beginning to end. Unlike many auto body shops that view the insurance company as their client, Rego’s considers their customers as the most important person to please. Their commitment to their customers shows in some of the services they offer, such as free pickup of your damaged vehicle, free estimates, free 24-hour towing services, and a guarantee that your car will be in better condition when you pick it up than when you dropped it off. Contact them at (401) 274-5199.
- East Bay Auto Body (located at 5 Eastern Avenue, East Providence, Rhode Island 02914) has a goal to provide the highest quality service and to exceed every safety standard. They are passionate about satisfying their customers and employ only certified technicians. Their work is 100% guaranteed. Their range of services includes custom painting, classic car restoration, minor and major repairs, and frame reconstruction. They offer complimentary interior detailing with every job they do. Contact them at (401) 572-3330.
- Anthony’s Auto Body (located at 21 Oakdale Avenue, Johnston, Rhode Island 02919) is locally owned and family-operated. Anthony’s Auto Body has been repairing cars for 35 years. They use the latest technology to offer the best work and offer a lifetime warranty on all of their work. Contact them at (401) 273-7373.
- Ken Rocha Auto Collision (located at 555 Cranston St
Providence, Rhode Island) has been providing Rhode Island with the highest quality auto body repairs since 1975. They are fluent in Spanish to effectively provide service to bilingual customers. They offer a 100% lifetime guarantee and Insurance Claim Processing. Contact them at (401) 467-4800.
Picking an auto body shop to repair your vehicle after an automobile accident is an important decision, so make sure to choose a shop that has a good reputation and can get you back on the road as soon as possible after an accident.
If you’ve been hurt, or if your property was severely damaged in a car accident, the Providence personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd. are here to help you. You may be wondering about how you’ll possibly pay for the necessary repairs to the car you depend on so much. If that is the case, don’t hesitate to turn to us for help and legal counsel.
Contact a Rhode Island Car Accident Attorney
At the Law Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd., we know that there are many choices you have to make after a car accident. We try to make the choice of car accident attorney as easy as possible. We are so confident that we can achieve a successful outcome to your case that we work on a contingency basis. You don’t pay us unless we win your case. We know our clients have already been through a lot, so we do all we can to make their lives easier. Call us today at (401) 751-8855 for a free evaluation of your case. Let us get you on the road to recovery.