Central Falls residence engulfed in flames, caused by PS4 charger

March 8th, 2022

CENTRAL FALLS, RI – A house fire destroyed a home in Central Falls on Monday afternoon, reports WPRI.

Authorities have concluded that the fire on Barber Avenue was caused by a Playstation console charger overheating. The device was left plugged in and caught fire.

Six people who lived in the residence including four adults and two children are displaced after the home was deemed a total loss.

Two firefighters were transported to an area hospital with heat exhaustion.

If you’ve suffered injuries in a house fire that was started due to negligence, you may be able to take legal action. Our team of Pawtucket personal injuries attorneys can help get you the compensation you are owed. Call us at (401) 751-8855 or visit our website to discuss your case.

Written By: Ronald J. Resmini

Last Updated : Tuesday, March 8, 2022